Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Love Springtime

We had snow today. Yep, wet cold, white, sleety snow. I know in Ireland at the minute people are starting to enjoy summer weather and the spring flowers have almost gone but here we're only starting to see green coming back. I took this picture last weekend but these shoots are getting bigger every day.


No blooms yet but all the stores have beautiful bunches of tulips and daffodils displayed outside.

On Weddings Online recently the topic of daffodils as a bouquet flower came ip and I think this would be just stunning. Perfect for spring.













The bride was going for a yellow, grey and cream colour scheme, which I just love. This mood board is from the first ever wedding blog I started to follow and I think she does the best mood boards around. The site is Snippet and Ink and this mood board appears here.



To carry on the daffodil theme you could make a donation to the Irish cancer society in lieu of favours.



No comments:

Post a Comment