Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ode to my iPod



As I was getting ready for work this morning I noticed a low buzzing noise emitting from the vicinity of the bed. Having established that it wasn't coming from the sleeping husband I eventually narrowed it down to the iPod sitting on the bed side table.

Turns out the buzzing was accompanied by a strobe like flashing on the screen. I think I may have to admit that it might time to say goodbye to my long suffering iPod.

This current iPod is actually mark 2. Apple was kind enough to supply with with it after I left mark 1 out in torrential rain one Irish summer.

Mark 2 has been dropped, squashed, and drenched but up to now its always picked itself back up again and kept on truckin', but the last serious fall from a height, left it open with its innards splayed out on the floor. Luckily it was salvaged by Conor and continued to entertain me for the last month. Until this morning...

Fingers crossed this is just a hiccup. Best of luck little iPod for a speedy recovery.

Conor, please help!



No comments:

Post a Comment