Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Green Living Show



Today me and hubby went to the Green Living Show. Its one of those exhibition things where you pay in so people can try and sell you things. Luckily we had free tickets so we decided to have a mooch.

We got to try some yummy organic sorbet and some cappuccino flavoured soy milk and I got to try a cereal barthat reminded me of one me and the Diesel girls used to get in Holland and Barratt so I must track these down in the shops in Toronto.

We were also talking to this woman who had her daughter with her on the stand. They make lovely raised beds that I would love for our balcony to start growing some veg.





Lastly we were also talking to a lovely girl who was exhibiting her fairtrade jewellery designs with her Mum. Such a lovely lady. I'm dreaming of eternity rings....

My favourite part of the day though was trying out the Nissan Leaf for size.



I really liked it.






I miss my Micra :(

No comments:

Post a Comment