Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Unemployment = Too much time spent on the internet

So for the past week and a half I have been unemployed.

Luckily I have a new job coming up. Unfortunately though, the new job doesn't start until April 20th, meaning that I now have a lot of time on my hands but zero moneys. The only thing I have to do with my time is spend too much time on the internet. The results of this has been the recent spat of blog updates.

I have also been using twitter a lot more recently. According to http://www.whendidyoujointwitter.com/ I've had a twitter account for 867 days. I've probably tweeted more in the last 48 hours than I have in the last 6 months. I love when someone replies to me. It gives me little internet butterflies. To regular users, is this normal? Does it wear off?

I've just now installed Tweet Deck. I feel an addiction coming on. Watch this space....

1 comment:

  1. I love how BuckHollywoods tweet in the screen shot says #StopBeingAWhore.

    ReplyDelete