Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Shoe Wish List

Following on from the last post...

I really want some comfortable sandals to wear with the potential new outfits.

I seem to be finding it really hard to find flat sandals that look nice. Not too dressy, not too casual, in a neutral colour, no between toe strap, oh yeah, and I want them to be super comfy. Not too much to ask is it?

Something like this but with less toe cleavage.



Anyone have any ideas.

I love these pumps too and I think thy would go with pretty much anything.



I love both of these heeled sandals but can't decide which one I like the most.





All these shoes are from Clarks. I love Clarks shoes, they're so comfortable. Even the heels are comfy and as I love my heels, I love Clarks!

2 comments:

  1. Oh definitely get the last pair - they look gorgeous and are guaranteed to be comfortable - Clarks are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm veering towards the last pair all right. I think they would go with everything.

    ReplyDelete