A lot of these are going to be places I've already been but at least that way I know I'll like it right?
1. Paris. I love Paris. Everything about Paris. We named the tables at our wedding reception after our favourite Paris landmarks.
2. Disneyland in Orlando. Thanks to our friends getting married there the week after us, we finally had an excuse to go and it was everything I expected and more. Now what can be my excuse for the next visit?
3. Rathangan, Co. Kildare. If you haven't been there you should go. Its amazing, well, it is my hometown! Can't wait to go back there.
4. My sewing room. Theres a room off my bedroom in my home in Rathangan, that was christened "The Sewing Room". Its the most fabulous place to spend an afternoon chilling out, chatting to your Mum and sisters. (This picture doesn't do it justice. Theres a little sofa to the right of where the picture ends)
5. Really want to get myself to this knitting cafe in Toronto, to meet a few people and get some inspiration.
6. New York. I don't think I need to elaborate on any reasons. Hello....its New York. Nuff said.