Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Beautiful Dressing Table



I need a fabulous dressing area. At the minute my makeup, jewellery and hair things are all in various parts of the house, from the living room through to the bathroom and then even more in the bedroom. I really need a spot where I can keep everything together.

So I've been dreaming......





.....and hubby said he might treat me. Hehe!





I did find one that I love. I'll post the pics tomorrow. I think it deserves a post all of its own.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me where the 3rd dressing table is from, the white one with the drawers? It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanine, I don't know where that exact one is from but I do know theres a desk from Ikea that is similar. http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/00070106 It would need a paint job if you wanted it in white though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bespoke kitchens
    I absolutely love my dressing table at home and when I found these I knew they would be an asset to any girls dressing area, they are beautiful.i am really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you let me know who carries the white dressing table in the third picture from the top. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you knew where that white one is from if you find out please let me know or if you find a similar one

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do agree with your title! It's really beautiful! I loved above all the pieces but first one is most adorable for me. I love white color and I would love to have white dressing tables for me and I think it can match my existing pieces as well. Anyway, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete